I’ve always had a passion for designing and making things. From newspaper shoes as a five-year-old to hand sewn clothing in high school to my recent work at Five Ply Design, I’m happiest when I’m creating something. I am currently seeking new opportunities, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Outside of Industrial Design, I enjoy playing ultimate frisbee, knitting socks, cooking new recipes, traveling, and biking around Seattle.
Western Washington University, 2014
BS Industrial Design, Minor in Business Administration
Product Designer, Five Ply Design
Fall 2015-Fall 2020
• Designed and manufactured new products including lighting, tableware, and home decor from concept through production
• Developed structurally sound and brand-consistent packaging to protect uniquely shaped and fragile products during shipping
• Set up files for and operated laser cutter and CNC machine
• Interfaced with and provided assistance to clients with the creation and execution of custom projects ranging from corporate art to interior design
Freelance Graphic Designer, Kayak Point Disc Golf Resort
• Created a clean, modern logo, 36 tee sign graphics, golf cart keychains, and promotional graphics for the new disc golf resort while operating under a quick turnaround time
• Prepared files for web and print and acted as a liaison between the printer and business owners.
Freelance Graphic Designer, Galerie Dosha
Fall 2014-Summer 2015
• Created promotional web and print graphics for monthly shows at the Quebec-based art gallery and boutique.
Seattle Times, February 2019 – Fun Lamps to Brighten the Darkest Days
Seattle Times, December 2018 – Delight Guests with Seattle-Made Animal Skewers
Seattle Times, February 2017 – 12 Easy Décor Pieces That Will Get You Ready For Spring
Seattle Times, July 2016 –15 Home Accessories with Oversized Impact
Seattle Magazine, March 2016 – Five Ply Design’s First Ever Lighting Collection