I’ve always had a passion for designing and making things. From newspaper shoes as a five-year-old to hand sewn clothing in high school to my recent work at Five Ply Design, I’m happiest when I’m creating something. I am currently seeking new opportunities, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Outside of Industrial Design, I enjoy playing ultimate frisbee, knitting socks, cooking new recipes, traveling, and biking around Seattle.
Western Washington University, 2014
BS Industrial Design, Minor in Business Administration
Print Design Support, Nordstrom
• Assist the NPG Print Design Team with in-office tasks while the team works remotely due to the pandemic
• Use DataColor and Spectrophotometer to digitally read in 315 new Pantone colors and upload into FlexPLM system
• Copy artwork files from network drives to SharePoint
• Scan and upload vintage artwork for reference and inspiration
Product Designer, Five Ply Design
Fall 2015-Fall 2020
• Designed and manufactured new products including lighting, tableware, and home decor from concept through production
• Developed structurally sound and brand-consistent packaging to protect uniquely shaped and fragile products during shipping
• Set up files for and operated laser cutter and CNC machine
• Interfaced with and provided assistance to clients with the creation and execution of custom projects ranging from corporate art to interior design
Freelance Graphic Designer, Kayak Point Disc Golf Resort
• Created a clean, modern logo, 36 tee sign graphics, golf cart keychains, and promotional graphics for the new disc golf resort while operating under a quick turnaround time
• Prepared files for web and print and acted as a liaison between the printer and business owners.
Freelance Graphic Designer, Galerie Dosha
Fall 2014-Summer 2015
• Created promotional web and print graphics for monthly shows at the Quebec-based art gallery and boutique.
Seattle Times, February 2019 – Fun Lamps to Brighten the Darkest Days
Seattle Times, December 2018 – Delight Guests with Seattle-Made Animal Skewers
Seattle Times, February 2017 – 12 Easy Décor Pieces That Will Get You Ready For Spring
Seattle Times, July 2016 –15 Home Accessories with Oversized Impact
Seattle Magazine, March 2016 – Five Ply Design’s First Ever Lighting Collection